BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (DBM-With CO-OP)
Diploma in Business Management (DBM) contains 60 credits hours that intended to provide a comprehensive knowledge of all the essential business related subjects.
This program comprises 100 and 200 level courses to fulfill the professional requirement of the business students.
The DBM has a combination of 20 courses to cover all the necessary aspects of the business studies such as business activities, functions, finance, communication, promotion and business environment etc. Further, the focus of DBM is to prepare students to enter into the dynamic business world or for advance level business education.
The DBM is a diverse program that not only covers theoretical knowledge but also the practical aspect of the business.
Applicants must be graduated from grade 12 OR Must be at least 19 years of age prior to starting of the study period, and provide proof of meeting English language competency requirements any one of the following:
• Grade 12 English/Communication or University or College level English Course (non‐ESL) where English is the principal language of the country and the language of instruction as well: minimum C is acceptable.
• Proof of four‐year undergraduate degree from a recognized institution where English is the principal language of the country and the language of instruction.
• Gateway College English Language Placement Test with a minimum score of 5.5/5.5/5.0/5.0 out of 9.0 in Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing
- Standardized English Language Test Report of one of the following:
• TOEFL: 56 iBT (with no individual score less than 13)
• IELTS Academic Overall 5.5 with no band test score less than 5.0
• CAEL Overall 50 with no individual score less than 40
• CELPIP 6/6/5/5 in Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing
• CLBPT 6/6/5/5 in Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing.