Online Registration Process
After you submit your online registration form, we will contact you with a confirmation, and send you the application package along with the instruction on how to remit the fees. Please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 738-0285 if you have any questions or concerns.
Required documents that you will be asked to submit are as follows:
- Application Fee (non-refundable) or appropriate program fees sent via Bank Draft or Money Order, made payable to Gateway College, or Direct Deposit or Wire Transfer to Gateway College Bank Account. If you choose Direct Deposit or Wire Transfer method, please make sure to retain your receipt and send us a copy as a proof of payment. For alternate forms of payment, please contact us at (604) 738-0285.
- Completed Application Package (Student Enrollment Contracts, Appendix I and/or II, Program Outline). Scanned copy can be sent to us for a verification before you mail the original documents.
- Photocopy of an ID to prove status in Canada (Birth Certificate/Citizenship Card/Permanent Resident Card/Passport/CIC Permits)
- Photocopy of a Picture ID (Passport/Driver License/BCID)
- Secondary and/or post-secondary credentials and transcripts (if you are under 19 years of age prior to the start of the study period)
- A proof of language proficiency (if applicable)
- Consent to a Criminal Record Check (if applicable)
- BC CareCard, or other Medical/Health Insurance (if applicable)
- Negative TB test result, MUMPS immunization proof or proof of vaccine, flu shot (if applicable)