Red Cross Emergency First Aid & CPR
Health Care Assistant Training College in Vancouver, BC
First Aid & CPR training is mandatory for employees in the workplace; but unlike most other types of safety training, these skills and knowledge are also applicable to an individual’s daily life. This is why we teach people First Aid & CPR in easy-to-follow steps, empowering them to act on, prevent, and manage life’s emergencies.
- This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review these programs.
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- CPR/AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- Emergency Action Principles
- Bleeding Management and Shock
- Airway and Breathing Emergencies
- Secondary Survey
- Cardiovascular Emergencies/Strokes
- Preventing of Disease Transmission
- The Red Cross
- No requirements
Tuition and Fees
Non-refundable Application Fee: $20 (Domestic/International)
Tuition: $100 (Domestic)/ $120 (International)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive an Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C Certificate issued by Red Cross.(*Certificate valid for 3 years)
Year 2021: T.B.A.
If the program is full at the time you wish to register, please register for the next available start date. In the event of cancellations or transfers, we will move students ahead accordingly. This is done on a first come first serve basis and we cannot hold a seat without a deposit.