HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT AND COMMUNICATION YEAR 1 (HCAC YR1)
Intensive English Program
- This program includes 27 hours of weekly instruction on the necessary components of ESL acquisition and via a practice. Students will also be included in a weekly activity that will further enhance their English skills and cultural experiences in Canada.
- If language proficiency requirements are met, applicants can apply and may be directly accepted into the second year.
Year 2023: Every first week of the month
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 3:00pm
Length: 32 weeks or 864 hours
Delivery Mode: Traditional (In-class)
Campus: Vancouver, BC
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age prior to start of the study period, or must be graduated from grade 12. (or equivalent)
- Acceptable Criminal Record Check report, or complete the Consent to a Criminal Record Check form at Gateway College
- English Proficiency is NOT required
TUITION AND FEES ► Contact Us *Scholarship is available
If language proficiency requirements are met, applicants can apply and may be directly accepted into the second year. At any point, language proficiency requirements are met during Year 1, student can transfer credit and enroll into Year 2.